Terms & Conditions
Given below are the Terms and Conditions applied upon purchasing from beds2buy.co.uk. Upon putting an order(s) on our site, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
- The orders placed here are subjected to be abided by complete terms and conditions. However, these conditions don’t affect your legislative rights as a consumer.
- Any kind of graphical printed, or any other type of error in price list can be corrected, but the seller doesn’t hold any liability for the same.
- If the seller doesn’t possess enough product stock to deliver the orders, then the amounts paid by the buyer can be refunded to the account of the buyer, and the seller will notify about the same at the address given in the order form.
Price and payment
- In those occasions of hike in price to the seller of raw materials, wages of labours, taxes, or import/export charges, can lead to price hike.
- Payment of the price shall be due at the date on which the order made.
- The amount and description of the products shall be mentioned within the quotation made by the seller.
- The pictures are meant for illustration of the product; these may not completely look the same as of the product.
Warranties and liability
Manufacturer’s warranty of a minimum 12 months is applied on all products supplied by the seller.
The seller does not offer any kind of warranty cover-up against flaws in his own right.
Other than the occasions when a buyer acts as a consumer all other types of warranties, claws, and terms, in relation to fitness for purpose, desirable quality or state of the products whether applied by common regulations are excluded to the most extent of the regulations.
Delivery, Returns and Order Cancellations
Product delivery has to be made by the seller or third party courier, after letting the buyer notified that the products are ready to be collected at the seller’s premises or upon delivering to the places of such as the buyer may mention when order is placed.
The seller is not going to be liable for any kind of late in delivery, however it might have occurred.
The price we charge for delivering within the UK vary anywhere between free of cost and up to £90 Great British Pounds, in accordance with the location and the worth of the order.
No delivery is made on weekends or on the days of bank holidays.
In those occasions when the buyer is not satisfied about the purchase, he/she should notify about the reason within fourteen days, stating they want to return some or all of the products in the order.
The buyer needs to come up with his/her own way of returning the products to the seller at their own expense or they may ask the seller to make arrangement for collecting the products, the expense of which will be cut from that of the refund.
Products need to be returned to the seller in same state as it was during the delivery time, being packed the same way.
Extra charges will be applied if the product is not exactly packed while returning.
Refunds will be made within 30 days of receipt of products, and post inspection being made by us to find if any kind of damage is there.
We hold the right to hold some part, or the entire refund amount, in those occasions when products are returned with some damage.
Duration of product acceptance
Except the case when the buyer acts as a consumer, the buyer shall be considered to have accepted the products post 7 days of delivery.
Post acceptance of the product, the buyer can not reject the products, which are not in accordance with the contract.